Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beginning Again


I like thinking about the meaning contained in the book title "Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind by Shunryu Suzuki;" the sense that no matter how many times you've started and stopped a project, you can always begin again. So I am, inspired by the Blastoff class I'm taking with Alyson Stanfield, I'm selecting and clicking away and feeling as if I'm painting with keys instead of a paintbrush. I'm excited about posting entries on a regular basis now that I'm back.

3 comments:

  1. Hannah: Yea! Beginning again and posting to the blog. Two biggies. Blogging is a huge commitment, but I know it will pay off for you in so many ways. Glad you're in the class.
    FYI: You want to change your Blogger settings to allow non-Google/open comments. Friendlier that way as I can use my professional account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,
    I will post you today. Are you near Sacramento? I met a great photographer from there in the blog class I took with Alyson. It is amazing how a community springs up through these classes. Take care...B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the art piece in this post. I want to stand on my head to read the hebrew at the bottom! I have just started playing with drawing hebrew letters for an ABC ATC swap with blog friends. You can see them on my other blog: http://lynn-nonameblog.blogspot.com if interested.You will have to go back several posts to find them on two different entries.

    ReplyDelete